Monday 15 August 2005
Cammy looks like a ninja turtle when scaled like that.
Friday 05 August 2005
The oldschool layout is enabled, although not completely finished. I', still working on terminating a bug in my tables.
In other news: here's a picture of some of my desktop. The rest is all classified.
Sunday 14 August 2005
Thought I'd try a new method of coloring, one that sucks.
1) Make sure to have never colored before, with only a dim memory of what the process entails. Check.
2) Have little to no familiarity with the fanboyism surrounding the subject matter. I think I played Cammy a few times in SSF2, but as she was a chump (albeit among the least chumpy of the new fighters) I decided that hot or not, she was no Blanka.
3) Use programs not really designed for coloring, and/or use traditional programs in new and exciting ways. Like my conversion of Luis' picture to vector in Photoshop, then playing with it in Illustrator before dumping it back into Photoshop.
4) Make sure to make it your own! After all, it isn't! All those nice little details and shading, well who needs those.
5) Use some cheezy filters to make a background, taking no more than 30 seconds. Well this speaks for itself.
6) Post the results. Because everyone wants to see just how shitty your work can be.
UPDATE 7) Make sure your image isn't 600 pixels wide so you break Luis' new Wall thinger. Although you can still Click to Enlarge. I get spam about that all the time.
Does it seem odd to you?
Saturday 13 August 2005
That apple is using Ray Charles to advertise their new color screens?
In other news, I apologise for the continued delay but I have a damned good reason for it: my Paint Shop Pro 9 has expired and I won't have the ability to buy it until sometime next week.
It's really aggrivating me that my page has been broken for this long and I apologise to my fan(s).
The good news is that I've been working on new content, so once I get my life in order you will have all types of new crap, plus an exciting new section featuring the art of Parade!
Wednesday 10 August 2005
...to the new age of the wall.
The old wall is being archived and will be available for your viewing pleasure at a later date. It's currently not compatible with the new system, sorry for the inconvenience.
Over the next days I shall be rebuilding the site to work in the new format. Have a look around, there should be a few things you haven't seen before!
(Image: Cammy. I drew it at work. Maybe I'll color it later.)